references – some examples
residence of the Kirghizian embassy, Berlin–Westend
- manufacturing and installation of heater casing, wardrobe and shoe cabinets
Uhlandstraße 45, Berlin–Wilmersdorf
- reconstruction and installation of 41 single and double period doors (Wilhelminian style)
- manufacturing and installation of double box-type windows
- all fixing work on doors and windows
- manufacturing and installation of stairs and parquet
evangelical Kirchhofmission Stadtmitte, renovation of the chapel "alte Luise"
- manufacturing and installation of historical windows, doors and room partitioner
- all fixing work on historical windows
Schumannstraße 14b, Berlin–Mitte, construction monument
- manufacturing and installation of all windows after orders from the Denkmalamtes
- delivery and installation of Iso–windows and folding-doors
Villa Schwarzer, Berlin–Halensee
- design, manufacturing and installation of 30 mtr. long art nouveau –railings over 4 floors
Reinhardstraße 36, Berlin–Mitte, Marburger Bund, construction monument
- manufacturing and installation of new box-type windows and a new larger scale entrence-gate
- delivery and installation of a new roll shutter
- fixing work
Linienstraße 137, Baudenkmal
- manufacturing and installation of ISO–windows, doors, stairs, panels
- installation of lift- and sliding construction
- all carpentry work
Gormannstraße 22, Berlin–Mitte
- carpentry- and painting-work on the historical outside-windows
- manufacturing and installation of a 8,5 mtr. long attached windows and an entrence-door
Hammerstraße 28, Berlin–Westend
- manufacturing and installation of a solid and curved oak-stairs
FSE–nursing home with 118 rooms, Berlin–Kreuzberg
- all carpentry- and fixing work
- manufacturing of cabinets and shelves for the inhabitants
- delivery and installation of sliding-doors, inner doors, ISO-windows
Eichenstraße 62, Berlin–Pankow, Villa in Bauhaus-style
- 32 cross coated designer-doors made of oak
BDI–Berlin, Breitestraße 29
- manufacturing and installation of a shelve made of pear-tree with embedded lighters
chief-editor of "Welt am Sonntag"
- manufacturing of custom-made furniture
- fixing work
Axel Springer Verlag
- manufacturing of period furniture
Eduard Winter, Kurfürstendamm 106, monument front of VW car-house
- delivery and installation of new ISO-windows
- fixing of all windows
- sundries carpentry work
Musäusstraße, Berlin, construction monument
- manufacturing and installation of heater casings
- manufacturing of period-doors, window-shutters and window-benches
- sundries carpentry work
- manufacturing and installation of historical railings in two entrance-halls
Dürerstraße 2, Jugendstil Villa
- manufacturing and installation of window-wings with isolating-glass for the existing box-style windows
- fixing work and carpentry work in about 30 apartments
- entrancedoor with new art nouveau cover with new rim decorated with carvings (manufactured after historical pattern). Wall-panel at the entrance-hall, fixing of the WE-doors
Scabellstraße 12, historical villa at Wannsee.
- renovation of window-elements in the historical front.
Wilhelmshavener Straße 31,
- renovation of box-style windows with outer bow after historical pattern.
Allees des Chateux, Hobrechtsfelder Chaussee 150, UKB monument premium-building,
- Residence de Bouleau, Maison de la Glycine und Maison de la Vigne Vierge. reconstruction of the old historical box-style windows, renovation of box-style windows and reconstruction of the old window-shutter for the historical buildings after orders and guidelines of the monument-department.
Zollernhof, Unter den Linden 36, 38.
- fixing of the preservated windows in the corporate level of EON.
Ev. Kirchengemeinde zum Guten Hirten, Unter den Linden 36, 38.
- manufacturing of historical windows and fixing work.
primary school Alt-Lankwitz, Schulstr.17-27.
- delivering and installation of 127 isolating wooden windows for the school building with the aim of thermal reconstruction.